With more than 10 years’ experience, AVEA Partners became masters in conceiving and facilitating workshops using the method LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®.
AVEA Partners has a famous and proven mastery for driving workshops using the method LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® in enterprise, due to the both certification owned by each of their two associates.
In France, Marie-Christine DUPONT and Jean SEMO are the sole owners of the certification for training facilitators to the method while, being themselves facilitators, they acquired a unique expertise of building workshops since the origin of their accreditation, 10 years ago.
Workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method can be built anywhere in France, either in French or in English, whatever the company size: VSC, SME or bigger groups.
In addition to designing and facilitating those workshops, AVEA Partners relies on a network of local certified facilitators in order to provide onsite workshops, according to the location and the size of the group.
Looking for a workshop in your organization and willing to have a full guarantee of success?
Feel free to get in touch with us via 0810 10 65 68 (local phone call fee).
2018 (in Paris):
17 – 20 September
22 - 25 October
19 - 22 November
2019 (in Paris):
7 - 10 January
4 - 7 Fevruary
4 - 7 March
1 - 4 April
13 - 16 May
17 - 20 June
1 - 4 July
8 - 11 July
26 - 29 August
2 - 5 September
14 - 17 October
18 - 21 November
2 - 5 December
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method
Training of Facilitators to LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method
An innovative tool of strategy, innovation to stimulate individual and collective intelligence.
« Even if you can't project future, you can build it ».
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method
- Meaning in actions
Human brain puts together information coming from outside in order for the body to survive. If the brain undergoes an abrupt environment change, he will have to adapt or die. The same applies to companies.
LEGO® is offering a new language, concept and methodology in order to face those breaches in real time.
The construction with LEGO® bricks establishes a metaphor, which ease division of goals, communication within teams, and solution of complex issues.
Hand-operated 3D buildings allow to make sense, raise creativity, materialize our imagination, establish connections with the environment, much more instantly and effectively than other approaches.
Set up and tell our story allow people to share their identity and views with others, safely explore previous actions and future strategies, while giving sense and context to created models.
For an action strategy in real time:
- Faster understanding and project conception through "stories" and metaphors (conception 3 times faster than projects developed by traditional methods).
- Insight of every opportunity, of the unexpected in complex environments.
- Decision-making in real time, make strategic choices, establish operational action plan.
- Involvement and commitment of every concerned people through project implementation, where the action takes place.
Methodology developed during the 2000 period by ImagiLab from "Université de Lausanne" and LEGO Corporation.
This process relies on three different kind of imagination:
- Descriptive imagination supported by tangible realities and potentiality of the project realization.
- Creative imagination giving new opportunities from the (re)-combination of concepts.
- Critical imagination with deconstruction or criticism in order to rebound to a new solution.
- june 2015 interview by Le Nouvel Obs @ http://urlz.fr/26l9
- july 2014 with Startup Leadership « Stimuler l'intelligence individuelle et collective » @ http://urlz.fr/1RLj
- may 19th 2014 with IndiceRH « Une méthodologie innovante pour décider » @ http://urlz.fr/1PJU
- july 25th 2013 with Stratégies « Jeux de main, jeux de demain » @ http://urlz.fr/1PJT
- nov. 2nd 2009 with JDN « Maîtriser les environnements complexes grâce aux Lego » @ http://urlz.fr/1RLz
- april 2009 with Management « La diversification réussie de Lego dans le jeu en entreprise » @ http://urlz.fr/1PJV
- sept. 11th 2007 within La Tribune « Des Legos pour la stratégie » @ http://urlz.fr/1PJZ
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshop @ MICROSOFT – pictures & feedbacks @ http://urlz.fr/1PJW
Workshop LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method - Avea Partners on Arte TV
Ecole Centrale Paris: oser le LEGO
LEGO, the LEGO logo, SERIOUS PLAY, the Minifigure, the Brick and the Knob configuration are trademarks of the LEGO Group which are not sponsoring, authorising or supporting this page or section.